Clothes I'm Thankful Are No Long In My Closet

Tomorrow is turkey day and I thought I would do a what I'm thankful for post. But not just any thankful post - oh no - I dug through my photo archives and picked out clothes I'm thankful are no longer in my closet. This could alternatively be titled "I'm Thankful I Don't Look Like That Anymore." Enjoy & Happy Thanksgiving!

Overalls
Orange, pink, or Space Jam themed. I'm scared just thinking about having to wear those all over again. (see what I did there!)


Shirts with my crush on them
It was cute when it was a celebrity and I was 4. But it would be creepy with a real life crush as an adult.


Clothes whose names contain the word "sweat"
I was too young to dress like I just gave up.

Matching Outfits
I know these are kind of a thing now, but ones that are yellow, made of PJ material, and have teddy bears on them are not something I wish to find in my closet any time soon.


Windbreakers
Somewhere out there, there is a dance crew missing there costumes.


Hemp jewelry/chokers
They had their time and that time is not now anymore.


All of this
There are no words to describe it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger