Rock Another Day

Necessary things you need to get by in life: your wit, your sanity, and sometimes armor. You may not know it, but this outfit is armor. I know it's not the traditional kind with a breastplate and a helmet; it's just normal kind that people like me need everyday. I wore this look for thrifting and ended up in a crooked neighborhood, it made me so glad that I put on the toughest shirt I own that morning. (if an 80's hair band counts as tough) In some funny way, it was like my very own protection from the elements. I got by unharmed and basically unnoticed. Way to go, armor, you did your job well!

I thrifted, I survived, and I lived to blog about it. (Um, can that be my new catchphrase?)

Outfit details - Sweater, free (from my aunt) - Guns'n'Roses sweatshirt, $2 (thrifted) - Gingham top, free (garage sale) - Bodycon skirt, $2 (thrifted) - Tights, $5 (Wal-Mart) - Flats, $10 (Wal-Mart) - Red lipstick, 001 by Kate for Rimmel London

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger