Reel Life

This weekend I did something that millions of people around the world probably did - and it wasn't work, in case this blazer was throwing you off - I went and saw the Catching Fire movie at a theater! That's a pretty big deal considering I don't like watching movies and I have no idea what the Hunger Games are. I struggled through and tried to enjoy it as much as I could. It was kind of distracting when my sister and I sat in close proximity to two couples and one enjoyed a conversation throughout the entire movie. Who does that??

In other news, I wore this outfit weeks ago and I can't remember why, but it looks super cute and I'm impressed with myself for wearing a blazer despite being lifelong unemployed. You never know when I'll get chance to wear it for real life so I might as well style it for fun now!

Outfit details - Floral shirt, $1 (thrifted) - Blazer, $1 (thrifted) - Jeggings, $4 (thrifted) - Jewelry, both from Dani - Booties, $15 (K-Mart, old) - Pork Pie Hat, paid w/ GC (Asos.com) - Lipstick, 911D by Wet'n'Wild

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger