Grave Danger

 Would you believe me if I told that I'm standing outside a cemetery? It's set in the back of the woods I frequently visit to take outfit pictures at and it's quite unusual. There are 13 marked graves with "headstones" (if you can call some roman numerals on a rock a headstone) but actually over 100 bodies reside within this small space. Creepy, right? Before the cold got to me too badly; I had a look around. While one grave seemed to be collapsed in on itself; everything else seemed pretty normal. The only evidence of human visits were paraphernalia from teenage parties. Such a shame!

The wind was pretty fierce this day, but luckily I finally thrifted the perfect winter jacket that protected me from the elements. I wasn't sure what kind of coat I was looking for, I just kept thinking that if I saw it I would know. You know how sometimes you just have a gut feeling? That's what I got when I spotted this hanging at the end of a thrift store rack. It's perfect and I can tell we're going to have a long life together!

If any locals want more info on this particular location, here is a site that will get you started.

Outfit details - Striped dress, $7 (thrifted) - Denim top, $2.29 (thrifted) - Ribbon, from Wal-Mart - Tights, $5 (Wal-Mart) - Flats, $10 (Wal-Mart) - Key earrings, .25 cents (garage sale) - Pork pie hat, paid w/ GC (Asos.com) - Lip color, Dark Wine by Wet'n'Wild - Varsity jacket, $6 (thrifted)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger