Finally!

I have not been completely forthcoming in my blog space here. I've been posting less and less because I am back at work - 25 hours a week. And boy-oh-boy am I humbled by it all. I've been working for about five months and I still have not found a rhythm to getting laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping and fun (not in that order) tended to in a way that is healthy and good. And don't get me started on how I've neglected my creative pursuits. 
 
Anyways, the stars aligned today in a twisted way - schools were closed for an ice storm that only just arrived and I have two kids who are sick - one of whom is nine today. More on him tomorrow! But because of our beautiful stuck-at-home status, I'm finally getting around to making Kyle a freezer paper stenciled t-shirt. I have some funny ideas to help him with his spelling - and then on the back I'm going to stencil, "Just another great day at New City School". Hope he likes it.
Our valentine show was slow but lovely. Always fun. I tried to make heart garland - it's all over the internet and seemed like it would be easy and fun to make. Um. Not fun. No fun at all.  A lot of work and now I'm thinking the hearts will stay up for a very long time because I don't know how to store them without tangling the thread. Kyle loves his.
 Hope you are warm, and thankful and happy...wherever you are! xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger