Celine



Today I'm wearing Celine

AGAIN! I know, I know, I just can't help it. Regular visitors to the blog will have spotted that this is the third Celine outfit in a matter of weeks. What's a girl to do though when she's got an itchy credit card and a simply stunning look book in front of her but to shop!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Now Fifi fans, don't forget to enter the MiH competition. You have a great chance of winning your choice of a fabulous pair of super flattering designer jeans. The giveaway closes Friday and I'll let you know if you were the lucky one next week!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I still have a few prints available too, so if you're searching for the perfect Christmas gift for a loved one (or yourself!) pick one up here...

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   

And finally, my iphone winter collection has arrived in store. There are three designs to choose from all with a touch of festive magic. Enjoy!

bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger