Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

So I hope everyone had an awesome holiday. It reaaaallyy sucks that it is over. I always get so bummed after Christmas because it was such a big build up to an awesome day then BAM! Back to work and life and reality. Boo! I am too overwhelmed right now to post all about my holiday, so I will recap it on Monday. 

Anyways, I just love getting packages in the mail, especially this time of year, so when I saw that Janna was hosting a Holiday Swap I had to participate! I got partnered up with Megan and she's awesome! Check out her blog to see what I got for her. Alright, here's what you're all waiting for, what Megan got for me: 


1- The cutest little tin with mint hot chocolate inside, yum! I already had some :-)
2- Essie Fishnet Stockings Nail Polish. So pretty and Essie rocks!
3- Burt's Bees hand salves, hand cream, foot cream, cuticle cream, and pretty colored lip balm. I used like half of this stuff right away, it is amazing!

Thanks so much Megan, I seriously love everything! Have a great weekend everyone! Linking up with Whitney and Janna (I'm still listening to Christmas music and I'm not ashamed so there). P.S. I'm part of an awesome giveaway over at Helene in Between so check it out! 

Gift Swap

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger