Carving Memories

While thrifting one day, my mom picked up what she thought was a dress and excitedly showed it to me. Turns out it was this romper and it fit like it was made for me! So to applaud my mother and to show her how thankful I am that she's in my life, I wore this little number for our turkey day. Our event was low key with food, games, fart jokes, and then a ton more games. A no fuss day is something I am totally thankful for!

The only Black Friday shopping I'm doing is at Goodwill, but I'll totally enable others! An Old Store-y (my Etsy shop) is having a big sale all weekend! Use the code "FIFTYOFF" for 50% off your total purchase. It can be used on anything from scarves to my toys! Valid now thru Monday 12/2.

Outfit details - Polka dot romper, $2 (thrifted) - Tights, $5 (Wal-Mart) - Flats, $10 (Wal-Mart) - Red lipstick, 001 by Kate for Rimmel London - Feather hair clip, handmade - Owl ring, from my aunt
BOARD GAMES!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger