SOULution and a tour

This morning I stopped for coffee after dropping off my daughter at school and ended up having a spontaneous 15 minute date with two friends that were already there. Mothers are powerfully efficient (out of pure necessity) when it comes to going deep with our girlfriends. Not that we don't all love a good long chat... but rarely does the window open up simultaneously for busy women. So in 15 minutes... we dive in and go for the pearls! I'm sure you know what I mean.

The subject was "soul revolutions"... we don't waste time in the shallows. And a new word slipped off my tongue and stuck: SOULution. The answer to an emotional or spiritual challenge is quite definitely a SOULution, don't you think? We all agreed it was a keeper.

I'm not surprised that I coined it *right now*.  I'm busy "backstage" on a wonderful, big project that has some healthy soul searching built into it. Answers to big questions are starting to surface and a sense of peace is lingering more frequently. SOULutions are coming. I've also been reorganizing and decluttering my studio. AGAIN. Furniture has been added, subtracted and moved to take advantage of light. The way I've arranged my work stations and what inspiration is displayed on the walls has evolved in the last few years. And right now it's the best it's ever been! By far! So since I can't show you what I'm making/writing... how about if I share where it's all happening?
 
It still needs trim to be put up and has drafty old (but so beautiful) floor boards, but this room of my own has been life changing. It's a clear window into my inner world and creative process. And when it's not overflowing, but functioning smoothly, it is my sanctuary. Brimming with possibilities and grounded in SOULutions.
Have a creative weekend friends- so glad you stopped by for a visit!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger