A Sharp-Schu Trifecta with Kami Kinard

The Nerdy Book Club, Colby Sharp, and I are celebrating The Boy Problem's book birthday. It is a companion novel to The Boy Project. Congratulations, Kami Kinard

The Boy Problem: Notes and Predictions of Tabitha Reedy by Kami Kinard | Scholastic Press | Interest level: Grades 6-9 



Eighth grader Tabitha "Tabbi" Reddy believes in signs. Like fortune cookies. Magic 8-Balls. Shooting stars. And this year, she hopes, looking for the right signs will lead her to the right boy! Inspired by her BFF, Kara (star of THE BOY PROJECT), Tabbi starts her own "project" in the hopes of finding a cute crush. With the help of a math lesson on probability, Tabbi tries to predict who the right boy for her might be! Where is she most likely to meet him? What is he most likely to look like? Full of fun illustrations, hilarious equations, and lessons in cupcake-baking, life, love, and friendship, this book has a 100% probability of awesomeness.


I am giving away one copy of The Boy Problem. 

Rules for the Giveaway 

1. It will run from April 29 to 11:59 p.m. on May 1. 

2. You must be at least 13. 

3. Please pay it forward. 




"I almost started a business once called The 
Frustrated Artist, because that’s what I was. I had just enough talent to think of amazing ideas, but not enough talent to pull them off. My artistic visions were absolutely perfect – but only in my head." -Kami Kinard 



"Using my imagination makes me happy. Writers use their imaginations every day. So being a writer makes me happy!" -Kami Kinard 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger