poppy print

 Color is only just beginning to peek out in my yard, but I know where we're headed. First we'll be visited by golden forsythia, coral tulips, and then lavender lilacs... in that order. And then, my favorites: crimson poppies! They only last for brief moment... and so I decided that I needed away to capture them for a little longer.
 This morning I carved two poppies. They are very simple, but with a little detailing from a micron pen- they came to life.
Yes, that's my poppy plant this card is nestled onto. I'm a bit impatient for the real ones filling up vases, so I forsee these prints blooming onto myriad of things while I wait. Pillows are first on the list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger