I Miss Christmas

Umm seriously Monday? Why are you almost here? You know how at the end of A Christmas Story the parents sit on the couch and recap the day as the snow is falling and the tree is lit.. My Mom loves that part, but I always think it's so sad because wahhh, Christmas is over!


Thank goodness Tuesday is New Years Eve though! I am finally getting around to posting about my Christmas today (my life has been CRAZY!), so here's my Christmas in pictures: 


Clockwise from top left:
1- Our little family picture! I love this pic of us :-)
2- Santa came!! 
3- Aww our 4 doxies in their Christmas outfits!
4- Brian and Hansel!
5-Christmas Eve mimosa (we had them on Christmas too, I just love mimosas!)


Clockwise from top left:
1- My cute new shoes!
2- Christmas wore these sleepyheads out!
3- Like my present earrings?
4- We got sooo much candy in our stockings, I love it!
5- My adorable new Christmas dishes


Clockwise from top left:
1- Our snowman place settings!
2- I got some new Pandora charms and the Fitbit Flex!
3- Hansel!
4- Cute new snowman Scentsy
5- My Christmas outfit, with new maroon corduroy leggings from Lands End (SO comfy!), new tassel necklace and new dachshund ring (these may be two of my favorite pieces of jewelry ever!)

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas! P.S. Don't you just love my new design by Kelli?! 
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger