2013 Year End Recap

Insert some cliche words about it being the end of the year and ohmygosh time flew by. I know you've read about it on a million blogs and likely own a calendar so you already knew it was coming.
I had fun getting to reflect on what all has gone down this year. There was actually a lot of stuff I kind of forgot about. Besides what I blogged about, I also spent every day this year writing down what I'm thankful for. That will be a trip to read in the next couple of days!

In no particular order, here is what my year looked in some pictures and words.


 Donated 12 inches of my own hair. Turned 22 years young. Started a pill to control my functional nausea. Topped off my weight loss at 93 pounds. Registered for jury duty and got my first summons. (which was then cancelled - dodged that bullet!) Began online college courses. Kind of attended a high school prom. Said goodbye to my Great Grandma.  Watched my childhood best friend get married. Starred in a lot of YouTube videos.

 Bought a car! Was in a puppet show.Visited Chris Farley's grave twice. Gained a new hobby of hanging out at cemeteries. Read way too many Baby-sitters Club books. Lost years of memories after a computer virus struck. Participated in a summer library reading program. Won a signed Goosebumps book & Baby-sitters Club from the authors (hello, 90's revival!) Got tweeted at by Sally Jesse Raphael! Tried eggnog for the first time ever. (and enjoyed it)

Met with 3 bloggers for the first time ever. Traveled to Texas. Vacationed in northern Wisconsin twice. Shopped at way too many thrift stores. Gained many new internet friends. Designed a t-shirt that only an elite group wore. Welcomed the return of Arrested Development on Netflix & met my new favorite tv show The Goldberg's. Featured as Reader Beauty of the Day on the Teen Vogue website.  Hosted a 10th anniversary party for Teen Vogue. Became a real live video game character in the Teen Vogue Me Girl app.


Just one last little detail... I've made a to-do list for the last 3 years and have done exceptionally well at completing them. Seriously, who actually accomplishes things in this day and age? Here's a look at my finished 2013 list. I have decided to forgo making a list for 2014, I don't want to push my good fortune. But if I did write one, I'd probably just write "date a real live guy". :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger