5 Favorite Posts

I've seen this going around blogland and I'm a badwagoner (yea, that's not a word, oh well) so without further ado (did you know that's actually the correct way to spell ado in this usage? Blew my mind when I found out), here are my 5 favorite posts of 2013:


Five. John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. Yea, sorry, I sing Halloween songs inappropriately and I want to wear impossible costumes.


Four. Kenny Angel. I bet your Christmas Angel doesn't have a Ken head nor wear a baseball hat.


Three. It's Okay, It's Just a Fart. Yea, I thought a fart was a bomb, which one of you hasn't thought that before?


Two. Ethan Allen, Can I Get a Discount? No seriously, we're related and my Grandmom wants a discount on some furniture.


One. But the Worst Thing I Ever Done... Pretty much a countdown of my most embarrassing moments, except for the time my rape alarm went off at McDonalds.

This was hard to do and I left out so many other posts I really like, but I just realized that most of my favorite posts are funny childhood stories... haha oh well, I've got lots of em!
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger