Celebrate!!

So obviously I have some big changes around here! I am IN LOVE with my new blog design from Kelli. Didn't she do such an awesome job? Seriously, I cannot stop looking at my own blog! Thanks again so much Kelli!!

The changes around here aren't only in my design though. I'm going to start posting at night. I know, I know, it's not a big change, but I figured I'd let ya know. I already write my posts the night (or weekend) before I post them, but it is just going to be way easier than rushing to get them posted before work every morning. 

Lastly, I have mentioned it before, but it starts very soon (as soon as Amazon payments deposits into my account so I can finish setting up Adproval)... I am now taking sponsors! Head over to my sponsor page in a few days to get more deets, but the gist is this: get your top spot (with guest post!) for $5, your big spots for $3, and your swaps fo' free

Whew! Felt good to get all that off my chest haha. Thanks for reading, for being awesome and reading my ramblings, guys :-)  
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger