listening

 Hello from my busy studio! I'm cutting, sewing and printing in between lots of other projects. The Squam Art Fair is coming up quickly, and I'm gearing up. Linen, canvas and burlap goods are stacking up by my sewing machine... that always makes me smile!
As I work, I've been listening to Elizabeth Gilbert today. First came her most recent TED talk and then the latest interview on Sounds True. I've also been catching up on Abby Glassenberg's series, but Typepad is temperamental today. If you've listened to something inspiring recently please do share in the comments. Hope you have a productive start to your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger