It’s Been Fun

By Vicki Delany

But… time to move on.

Life is about comings and goings, and it’s time for me to go.  I’ve been with the 7 Criminal Minds Gang since 2011, when I was invited by Kelli Stanley.

I’ve loved the format of question of the week.  It has definitely got me thinking about new things and about old things in a new way.

I am delighted to know that the blog will be carrying on in good hands, both new and old. I have invited my good friend Robin Harlick, who writes as R.J. Harlick, to take my seat at the panel table. I know she’ll do a great job.

I am going back to my old stomping blog of Type M for Murder.  Way back when the Internet was a new and exciting thing and people said, “What’s that?” when they heard the word blog, Rick Blechta, Charles Benoit, and I decided to try one.  Charles came up with the name, I did all the work, and Rick… well Rick has been carrying the load ever since I left.  I have been lured back with promises of chocolate and champagne. (Not really, but I can hope.)  After your daily reading of 7 Minds, pop over to see what the Typists have to say:  http://typem4murder.blogspot.com

I can not leave you without a burst of blatant self-promotion.  I will have TWO new books out on April 1stUnder Cold Stone is the 7thConstable Molly Smith novel from Poisoned Pen Press and Juba Good is my newest from the Rapid Reads line of Orca Press, meaning a fast-paced exciting novella. If you like to travel, Under Cold Stone sees Molly et al leaving Trafalgar for the first time and heading off to Banff, for a stay at the famous, luxurious Banff Springs Hotel.  Juba Good is set in South Sudan, where you know I have spent some time, and is about an RCMP officer serving there with the UN. Orca is asking that this book be the start of a series.  Tragically, I don’t think I can continue to set a book in South Sudan unless the country settles back down. I think some travel might be in Sergeant Ray Robertson’s future.

Both books are now available for pre-order at all the usual places. Note that there is no-pre-order for the e-books, but they will be available as of release date.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Swap Reveal Post!

The 2013 Local History Buff's Holiday Gift Guide

Albator Corsaire de l'Espace Torrent 1080p Telecharger